Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Goals 'n Gadgets

The goal of my blog, as touched on in my first post, is to kind of get to know how blogging works. I want to get a good grasp on how to get people to read what I have to say. One of the main reasons is because I want to consistently blog over the summer about all about my experience interning in LA. Along with that, I want to know what is appropriate for me to say regarding that internship and not get myself into trouble. Not only that, but I want to explore social networking and how what others and myself write can affect people's ways of thinking about the subject. Basically, I want to have fun writing this blog and jot down my own personal experiences and thoughts on different things! :)


I added two gadgets to my blog.  The first being the Share It gadget, which I've added to the right side of my page. This allows people to share something I post onto their Facebook or Twitters.  I thought this would be a neat addition, especially because I want to blog about my experience in LA and I know my friends and family might get a little excited for me and want to share some things I post! In addition to that, I added the Followers gadget. This allows people to follow my blog, which I thought might be useful because I'd love to have followers first of all. Second of all, It's always cool to see who is following you, because they might be following you because they blog about similar things and I might end up enjoying their blog as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment