Sunday, May 20, 2012

What Has Been Happening

Currently, there has been a lot going on in my life. I'm definitely keeping very busy with editing Life in Adams. In fact, I have to get a complete rough cut of all four episodes by tomorrow and then the director is going to give me some corrections/feedback and I have a week to adjust some things before our premiere on May 30th. I'm a little bit stressed out about it, because the footage I was given and audio was very unorganized and was not slated very well.  That has been making it take about 3x longer to edit, because trying to sync audio and video and compress the footage takes forever in itself, but not being able to find the right audio for the video is making it a much longer process than it should be.  It's really important for the AC's to slate everything properly on set, because otherwise it's a disaster for the editors.  Besides the time consumption, the editing is going decently.  There's just so much to do and so little time.





On a more pleasant note, Here Lies Luther has its entire rough cut finished as well.  Alex and I still have to go in and make some adjustments and do color correction, but it's going really smoothly.  This project has been really fun to edit and be on set for.  I'm really confident that it's going to look really great when we finally premiere it!

If you're interested in checking out Here Lies Luther you can click on this LINK to see our webpage and read a little about the storyline :)



No comments:

Post a Comment